To prevent fraud or account hijacking on behalf of our customers, we will not transfer funds into an account we have not previously verified and received funds from. We ask that before you make any significant changes to your banking information you consider this policy. If a bank account is closed, or we are unable to fulfill a transfer request, a check may be mailed to you once our AML (Anti-Money Laundering) procedures have been satisfied.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw cash?
- How do I complete each withdrawal type?
- What are some exceptions to Withdraws?
- What are some possible delays in withdrawals?
- When attempting to withdraw cash I get a message that my account is not validated. What does that mean?
- Is there a limit on withdrawals?
- Why is there a need to review my withdraw request?
- Why can I only receive funds into the bank account from which the funds were withdrawn?
- Can OneGold credit the funds using a different payment method than what I had originally used?
- Are there any fees to withdraw?