No. You are not buying shares of a stock or mutual fund when you purchase VaultChain. You are buying physical product which can be redeemed by you at your discretion as needed.
Articles in this section
- What technology is VaultChain built on?
- Who is TradeWindMarkets?
- What is the advantage of VaultChain blockchain?
- What is blockchain technology?
- How does the blockchain maintain security?
- What is a distributed ledger?
- Is OneGold a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain a cryptocurrency?
- When I buy the VaultChain product, am I buying or investing in a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain stock or a mutual fund?