No. When you choose to purchase the VaultChain product, be it gold or silver, you are buying actual ounces of physical metal, whether whole or fractional, held at the Royal Canadian Mint that can be redeemed in the form of physical products of your choosing via the OneGold platform.
Articles in this section
- What technology is VaultChain built on?
- Who is TradeWindMarkets?
- What is the advantage of VaultChain blockchain?
- What is blockchain technology?
- How does the blockchain maintain security?
- What is a distributed ledger?
- Is OneGold a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain a cryptocurrency?
- When I buy the VaultChain product, am I buying or investing in a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain stock or a mutual fund?