When buying U.S. Products, you are not able to specify individual products types. However, the pricing does not vary. These products most often consist of physical gold, silver, and platinum products that would be commonly purchased from precious metals retailers.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- What is U.S. Platinum?
- How are U.S. Products priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold, Silver, or Platinum?
- Where are U.S. Products stored?
- Are U.S. Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold, Silver, and Platinum audited?
- What is the purity of U.S. Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Products?