Metal positions are independently verified twice a year by one of the top 10 provider of audit, tax and consulting services. OneGold and APMEX performs a daily reconciliation of the balances between the physical metal at storage and actual balance in the OneGold account. At all times, OneGold will have physical metals position that exceeds the ownership interest of its customers.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- How is U.S. Gold and Silver priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold or Silver?
- Where is U.S. Gold and Silver stored?
- Are the U.S. Gold and Silver Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold and U.S. Silver audited?
- What is the purity of the U.S. Gold and Silver Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Gold and Silver?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?