Metal positions are physically verified twice a year by one of the top 10 providers of audit, tax, and consulting services. The independent accounting firm physically verifies the physical metals held in storage at the OneGold / APMEX facility. OneGold and APMEX perform a daily reconciliation of the balances between the physical metal at storage and actual balance in the OneGold account. At all times, OneGold will have a physical metals position that exceeds the ownership interest of its customers.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- What is U.S. Platinum?
- How are U.S. Products priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold, Silver, or Platinum?
- Where are U.S. Products stored?
- Are U.S. Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold, Silver, and Platinum audited?
- What is the purity of U.S. Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Products?