Metal positions are physically verified twice a year by one of the top 10 providers of audit, tax, and consulting services. The independent accounting firm physically verifies the physical metals held in storage at the OneGold / APMEX facility. OneGold and APMEX perform a daily reconciliation of the balances between the physical metal at storage and actual balance in the OneGold account. At all times, OneGold will have physical metals position that exceeds the ownership interest of its customers.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- What is U.S. Platinum?
- How are U.S. Products priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold, Silver, or Platinum?
- Where are U.S. Products stored?
- Are U.S. Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold, Silver, and Platinum audited?
- What is the purity of U.S. Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Products?