VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver are stored at the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM). Royal Canadian Mint has more than 100 years of experience in providing secure precious metals storage services. The RCM maintains its own insurance policy for loss, damage or destruction of precious metals while in its care as part of its risk management program. In the event of a loss, the RCM, a wholly owned Crown corporation of the AAA credit-rated Government of Canada, would reimburse its customers per the terms of its agreements.
Articles in this section
- What is OneGold?
- Why may it be cheaper to buy OneGold products than physical metal?
- How can I be sure my holdings are 100% backed by physical metal?
- How does OneGold pricing compare to ETFs and physical ownership?
- How can I be sure OneGold is safe to do business with?
- How can I be sure my information is kept private?
- How do I know your website is secure?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- What is a pooled metals position?