When selling a product, funds will be transferred into your OneGold cash balance account. Cash balance on your OneGold account is held at Wells Fargo Bank in an FDIC insured account.
Articles in this section
- How does the Sell process work?
- Am I able to sell physical Metals to OneGold?
- What is Buy/Sell Spread?
- When I sell where does the cash go?
- How long does it take to receive payment once I sell my metal?
- What price will I receive when I sell my metals?
- Is there a transaction fee for selling my metals?
- Why do I not see all my holdings when I sell?
- Why is the Spot Price on Sell page different than the Spot Price on Buy page?
- What is Ask spot price?