Due to frequent movements in the precious metals markets, there is a time limit for locking in your price to ensure users are purchasing metal at the most up to date price.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my order after it is settled?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- If you’re pricing in real time, what happens to orders placed after the market closes?
- How much gold, silver or platinum do I have to purchase at a time?
- Which products are the best to purchase, and how much of my portfolio should I allocate to purchasing metals?
- How many days do I have to send payment?
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?