When paying by credit card or PayPal, the merchant charges a processing fee. The fees vary by merchant. OneGold passes the fees to customers when choosing to fund by one of these methods.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?