There are two ways to link a bank account to your OneGold account:
- You may link an account instantly by selecting Instant Verification under the bank account section on the Fund page. This method will allow you to link an account of your choosing instantly and begin transacting almost immediately.
- An instant verification is a verification of your bank account through your banking user ID and password. OneGold uses leading technology firms to facilitate the transfer of your information and will never have access to your user ID and password. Once you provide your banking user ID and password, OneGold will securely link to your bank account, making it easy to conduct business on the site. You can use this account to pre-fund your OneGold account or buy metal outright. You may change your online banking password at any time after instant verification. You may use a temporary password without losing access to buy using the verified bank account.
- Our bank verification system recognizes some of the largest institutions in the United States that support instant verification. If your bank does not support instant verification and you cannot find it on the list of available banks, you can always link a bank account via the micro deposit method.
- The Micro Deposit method is also available on the Fund page under the bank account section. If we are not able to locate a bank with your search, an option to "Link with account numbers" will appear. This method will require a small dollar value to be transferred into your bank account, which you will manually verify within one or two business days.
- A micro-deposit is a small amount of money, up to $1.00, transferred into the bank account you provide OneGold to verify the account. Once it has been transferred into your account, you will verify the amounts on the OneGold and your account will be linked securely. Any small transfers sent to your bank account for verification purposes will be withdrawn from that bank account within 10 business days and may be withdrawn in two separate withdrawals or combined into a single small withdrawal amount.