There are two ways to link a bank account to your OneGold account. You may link an account instantly by selecting Instant Verification under the bank account section on the Fund page. This method will allow you to link an account of your choosing instantly and begin transacting almost immediately. The second way to link a bank account is through a micro deposit method. This is also available on the Fund page under the bank account section. This method will require a small dollar value to be transferred into your bank account, which you will manually verify within one or two business days.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?