An instant verification is a verification of your bank account through your banking user ID and password. OneGold uses leading technology firms to facilitate the transfer of your information and will never have access to your user ID and password. Once you provide your banking user ID and password, OneGold will securely link to your bank account, making it easy to conduct business on the site. You can use this account to pre-fund your OneGold account or buy metal outright. You may change your online banking password at any time after instant verification. You may use a temporary password without losing access to buy using the verified bank account.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?