Only the tokenized information is stored. We do not store the actual credit card information. For your convenience, we will store your tokenized credit card information on your OneGold account. If you prefer not to store your tokenized credit card information, you can remove your credit card information in the Settings section of your account under Payment Methods.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?