A good delivery bar is a gold or silver bar which meets the rules and regulations set by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), a global authority for precious metal. Good delivery bars must have a minimum fineness, contain between 350 and 430 troy ounces of gold or 750 and 1100 troy ounces of silver, and be marked with a serial number, refiner’s hallmark, fineness and year of manufacture.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?