VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver are stored at the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM). Royal Canadian Mint has more than 100 years of experience in providing secure precious metals storage services. The RCM maintains its own insurance policy for loss, damage or destruction of precious metals while in its care as part of its risk management program. In the event of a loss, the RCM, a wholly owned Crown corporation of the AAA credit-rated Government of Canada, would reimburse its customers per the terms of its agreements.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How are VaultChain Products priced?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?