No. VaultChain is the digital record of .9999 fine physical gold and .999 fine physical silver stored at the Royal Canadian Mint. VaultChain leverages elements of the same technology underpinning Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies. However, the TradeWindMarkets platform is a private and permissioned ecosystem limited to regulated dealers and institutions.
Articles in this section
- What technology is VaultChain built on?
- Who is TradeWindMarkets?
- What is the advantage of VaultChain blockchain?
- What is blockchain technology?
- How does the blockchain maintain security?
- What is a distributed ledger?
- Is OneGold a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain a cryptocurrency?
- When I buy the VaultChain product, am I buying or investing in a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain stock or a mutual fund?