A distributed ledger is an independently maintained electronic ledger that logs all metal movement and transfers of ownership between two or more parties. Utilizing blockchain technology, assets are tokenized and kept secure so that the distributed ledger remains a legal source of truth for all metal ownership. Tradewindmarkets maintains the distributed ledger for VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver.
Articles in this section
- What technology is VaultChain built on?
- Who is TradeWindMarkets?
- What is the advantage of VaultChain blockchain?
- What is blockchain technology?
- How does the blockchain maintain security?
- What is a distributed ledger?
- Is OneGold a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain a cryptocurrency?
- When I buy the VaultChain product, am I buying or investing in a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain stock or a mutual fund?