Yes. These products are fully insured by Lloyd's of London against theft and loss. Given these are precious metals products, there is no insurance on price or value changes.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- How is U.S. Gold and Silver priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold or Silver?
- Where is U.S. Gold and Silver stored?
- Are the U.S. Gold and Silver Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold and U.S. Silver audited?
- What is the purity of the U.S. Gold and Silver Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Gold and Silver?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?