Yes. These products are fully insured by Lloyd's of London against theft and loss. Given these are precious metals products, there is no insurance on price or value changes.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- What is U.S. Platinum?
- How are U.S. Products priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold, Silver, or Platinum?
- Where are U.S. Products stored?
- Are U.S. Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold, Silver, and Platinum audited?
- What is the purity of U.S. Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Products?