Our U.S. Products are stored at a secure facility in the United States. For security purposes, we are unable to disclose the exact location. These positions are reconciled by OneGold on a daily basis. Spot confirmations and cycle counts will be conducted by select employees on a weekly basis, while full confirmations will be conducted by a third-party accounting firm no less than twice yearly.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- What is U.S. Platinum?
- How are U.S. Products priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold, Silver, or Platinum?
- Where are U.S. Products stored?
- Are U.S. Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold, Silver, and Platinum audited?
- What is the purity of U.S. Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Products?