Blockchain technology is essentially the underpinning of the digital currency world today. Blockchain allows digital information to be distributed but not copied, which should provide accuracy and security for the record keeping of digital assets. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies of the like all rely on blockchain technology for their ledgers and sources of truth when it comes to verifying custody and ownership.
Articles in this section
- What technology is VaultChain built on?
- Who is TradeWindMarkets?
- What is the advantage of VaultChain blockchain?
- What is blockchain technology?
- How does the blockchain maintain security?
- What is a distributed ledger?
- Is OneGold a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain a cryptocurrency?
- When I buy the VaultChain product, am I buying or investing in a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain stock or a mutual fund?