The blockchain database creates a direct and immutable connection between investors and their physical metal positions vaulted with the Royal Canadian Mint, a Crown corporation of the Government of Canada. It allows owners to independently verify those positions and to instruct physical delivery.
Articles in this section
- What technology is VaultChain built on?
- Who is TradeWindMarkets?
- What is the advantage of VaultChain blockchain?
- What is blockchain technology?
- How does the blockchain maintain security?
- What is a distributed ledger?
- Is OneGold a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain a cryptocurrency?
- When I buy the VaultChain product, am I buying or investing in a cryptocurrency?
- Is VaultChain stock or a mutual fund?