In the unlikely event that OneGold were to go out of business, you still have title to your metals at the Royal Canadian Mint. Your claim should be strengthened by having a segregated account on the Distributed Ledger / blockchain, which is recognized by RCM as the authoritative statement of ownership and the owner would be able to take full delivery of the metals if the owner held enough metal to be delivered in any of the sizes they support.
Articles in this section
- What is OneGold?
- Why may it be cheaper to buy OneGold products than physical metal?
- How can I be sure my holdings are 100% backed by physical metal?
- How does OneGold pricing compare to ETFs and physical ownership?
- How can I be sure OneGold is safe to do business with?
- How can I be sure my information is kept private?
- How do I know your website is secure?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- What is a London good delivery bar?