Once you have logged into your OneGold account, access the Settings section under your account name. Click the Verification option on the left-hand navigation, enter in your details and click Continue. The next page will have a drop down to select which type of document you wish to upload. Once you have made your selection, click the Browse button on the right to access your computer’s files and choose a document to upload. Once you have chosen your document, you will be able to click the Submit for Verification button and finish the document upload process
Articles in this section
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?
- Why should I verify my account?
- How do I upload my verification documents?
- What forms of identification are required to verify my account?
- How do I change my address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?