In most cases, you can create a OneGold account if you live outside the United States. However, we are currently not accepting accounts/transactions from individuals in Balkans, Belarus, Burundi, Central Africa Republic, Cuba, Congo, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Darfur, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen or Zimbabwe.
Articles in this section
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?
- Why should I verify my account?
- How do I upload my verification documents?
- What forms of identification are required to verify my account?
- How do I change my address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?