In most cases, you can create a OneGold account if you live outside the United States. However, we are currently not accepting accounts/transactions from individuals in Balkans, Belarus, Burundi, Central Africa Republic, Cuba, Congo, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Darfur, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen or Zimbabwe.
Articles in this section
- Why is my phone number required to create an account?
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- Is a 2-step verification code required for every login?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- What should I do if I have a landline on my account?
- Can I change my email address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?
- How do I change my address?