Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to fund the difference between your cash balance and the value of product you’d like to purchase. If you wish to purchase metal valued more than your cash balance, you will have to fund your cash balance and place a redemption order upon settlement.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem physical metal?
- What is the minimum amount of metal I can redeem for physical product?
- Can I trade in my digital metals for physical metals?
- How can I be sure I am redeeming for authentic products?
- Can I purchase products not listed on the Redeem page?
- My cash balance does not cover the cost of the metal I wish to redeem. Can I pay for the difference?
- Where is the product shipped from?
- Do all orders qualify for Quickship?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How much is domestic shipping within the United States?