Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to fund the difference between your cash balance and the value of product you’d like to purchase. If you wish to purchase metal valued more than your cash balance, you will have to fund your cash balance and place a redemption order upon settlement.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem physical metal?
- Are there any requirements to place a redeem order?
- How are funds eligible for Redemption calculated?
- How does the Redeem process work?
- What happens if a redeem order is cancelled?
- How does shipping work?
- Does APMEX ship internationally?
- Can I trade in my digital metals for physical metals?
- How can I be sure I am redeeming for authentic products?
- My cash balance does not cover the cost of the metal I wish to redeem. Can I pay for the difference?