We leverage best-in-class information technology and systems that undergo rigorous third-party security testing to ensure your information stays safe. Relying on established third parties like Plaid and Wells Fargo for ACH authentication and processing also keeps your information secure when executing transactions. All your payment information is tokenized, encrypted and stored. These banking credentials are never sent to OneGold, but are shared with an integrated, trusted third-party, Plaid Technologies, Inc., to facilitate instant account verification. This service may store the provided credentials for verification purposes or use them on a per-transaction basis for fraud prevention, and to help verify enough balance is available to process your transaction.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Is there a minimum when funding?
- How do I link a bank account?
- Can I link more than one bank account?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Is my Payment information stored by OneGold?
- What does Tokenization mean?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- How is my available balance calculated?