We leverage best-in-class information technology and systems that undergo rigorous third-party security testing to ensure your information stays safe. Relying on established third parties like Plaid and The Bank of Oklahoma for ACH authentication and processing also keeps your information secure when executing transactions. All your payment information is tokenized, encrypted and stored. These banking credentials are never sent to OneGold, but are shared with an integrated, trusted third-party, Plaid Technologies, Inc., to facilitate instant account verification. This service may store the provided credentials for verification purposes or use them on a per-transaction basis for fraud prevention, and to help verify enough balance is available to process your transaction.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?