The time your transferred funds become available for use on our platform largely depends on the payment method used to fund your account. For credit card and PayPal, your funds will be available for use immediately. For ACH payments, bank wires and personal checks, your funds will be available for use when your payment clears.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?