When funding, we accept payment by:
- Once your deposit order is created, we will send you a confirmation email with wiring instructions.
- Please visit your local bank branch or use your online banking platform to initiate your bank wire as listed in the email. We are unable to receive funds from third parties such as TransferWise.
- In most cases, your bank will be able to use the address provided in the confirmation email which is OneGold’s address. In rare cases your bank will not be able to use this address and will require the address of our bank. If your bank requests another address, please use the following:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
San Francisco, CA 94104
- We require that domestic wire payments must be received within 2 business days.
- If you need additional time to complete payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you confirm your intention to complete payment, we can allow for additional time.
- International wires may take an additional 1-2 business days to arrive.
- Incoming wire payments may take a few hours to be received by OneGold’s bank. Wire payments are applied to accounts twice per day at 9AM Central and 4PM Central on Mondays through Fridays.
- Once the funds are received, we will send you a confirmation email. You can check on the status of the funds at any time by logging in and navigating to transactions: https://www.onegold.com/app/transactions/orders/buy?cb=1
Bank ACH Transfers (US Banks Only)
- You can link a bank account by selecting “bank account” as your payment method. Once selected you will be prompted to enter your banking information.
- You are able to instantly link your account using our Plaid verification service. If you have any issues linking your bank account via Plaid, please reach out to us for assistance.
- Once your account is linked, you will see the account listed in your payment methods and can send funds for buy orders free of charge. You are able to link as many accounts as you would like.
- Buy orders placed by linked ACH take time to be received. The status of the order may reflect as “processing payment” for up to 3-4 business days as the payment clears your account and settles in our account.
- Once this process is completed, the order status will automatically update to “completed.” We will send a confirmation email once the order status has been updated.
- Until your pending funds clear from your bank, you cannot sell holdings or withdraw these funds.
- If linking a savings account, please ensure that the account is able to make transfers. Linking a savings account may result in the order failing if the account is a non-transfer account.
- When selecting either of these payment methods for a purchase, you will be prompted to enter all the required payment information in the checkout screen.
- When purchasing by Credit Card or PayPal, there is a 3.99% service fee. You will see this service fee added to your order total in the checkout screen.
- You are able to link multiple Credit Cards or PayPal accounts.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- We are unable to accept Credit Card transactions out of the United Kingdom.