A Government issued photo identification such as a passport or a driver’s license is required to verify your identity. In certain cases, one or both forms may be required. OneGold accounts are verified in accordance with our internal anti-money laundering policy.
Articles in this section
- Why is my phone number required to create an account?
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- Is a 2-step verification code required for every login?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- Can I change my email address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?
- How do I change my address?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?