In some cases, your banking institution may charge a fee for processing the bank wire or an exchange rate may have affected the total amount of money sent out by your Bank. This is common for international wires where an intermediary bank is used. The amount shown in your OneGold Account reflects the total funds received by OneGold from your banking institution.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Is there a minimum when funding?
- How do I link a bank account?
- How do I verify a micro deposit?
- Can I link more than one bank account?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Is my Payment information stored by OneGold?
- What does Tokenization mean?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?