In some cases, your banking institution may charge a fee for processing the bank wire or an exchange rate may have affected the total amount of money sent out by your Bank. The amount shown in your OneGold Account reflects the total funds received by OneGold from your banking institution.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?