Upon creating an account, you will be able to select bank wire as a method to fund your OneGold Account. Once you have entered in the amount you wish to fund with, we will display instructions for where to wire funds. Once you have placed an order, we will send you an email confirmation with wiring instructions. Wiring instructions may vary depending on which currency you have selected at account creation.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Is there a minimum when funding?
- How do I link a bank account?
- Can I link more than one bank account?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Is my Payment information stored by OneGold?
- What does Tokenization mean?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- How is my available balance calculated?