2 Factor Authentication can be done via a landline. However, sending and receiving verification codes can take longer using this method. If you chose to use a landline, you will receive a phone call in which the code will be read audibly. If you prefer an alternative to this, please contact our customer service team at 800 492 9144 or email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Why is my phone number required to create an account?
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- Is a 2-step verification code required for every login?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- What should I do if I have a landline on my account?
- Can I change my email address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?
- How do I change my address?