Two-factor authentication, or 2-step verification, is an additional security measure used to verify the identity of the person attempting to log in to the account or site. The first security factor is the password you choose to associate with your username or email address. The second factor is the 2FA code sent to your mobile device verified on the site.
Articles in this section
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?
- Why should I verify my account?
- How do I upload my verification documents?
- What forms of identification are required to verify my account?
- How do I change my address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?