OneGold takes security very seriously. OneGold also uses industry standard encryption technology and secure data transfer protocols to protect your account information when you transact with us. With two-factor authentication enabled, as well as a login history, you will always be alerted if an unknown device attempts to access your account. you'll be able to conduct fully-protected transactions that encrypt and tokenize all your personal information, including credit card number and banking information, so it cannot be read as the information travels from you to OneGold. Furthermore, all the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Employee access is heavily restricted and we require background checks on all employees.
Articles in this section
- What is OneGold?
- Why may it be cheaper to buy OneGold products than physical metal?
- How can I be sure my holdings are 100% backed by physical metal?
- How does OneGold pricing compare to ETFs and physical ownership?
- How can I be sure OneGold is safe to do business with?
- How can I be sure my information is kept private?
- How do I know your website is secure?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- What is a pooled metals position?