OneGold sources physical products from within a pre-approved network of dealers and wholesalers. This product usually takes the form of investment grade of Gold or Silver bars.
- If the physical metal is not available, we will not be able to offer the product from our buy page.
- Canadian Gold and Canadian Silver are held at the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM). All precious metals stored within the RCM’s network of vaults are guaranteed ounce for ounce by the Royal Canadian Mint, a Crown corporation wholly owned by the Government of Canada.
- U.S. products, U.K. products, and Switzerland products are guaranteed by OneGold. Metal positions are independently verified twice a year by one of the top 10 provider of audit, tax and consulting services. OneGold performs a daily reconciliation of the balances between the physical metal at storage and actual balance in the OneGold account. On Switzerland Products, OneGold receives a Loomis International inventory list identifying the specifics of each bar owned by OneGold and its customers, including bar refinery, bar number, bar weight and bar fineness.
- All your stored precious metals are fully owned by you and you maintain full legal ownership and title to your physical metal.
- Once you buy metal from OneGold those ounces no longer appear on OneGold's balance sheet.